Chesapeake offers TSG-6 certified phones that comply with the DCID directive on secure communications. The secure devices support SCIFs and Joint Air Force, Army, Navy (JAFAN) directives for Special Access Program Facilities (SAPF). A range of on-hook, secure phones are available:
- Certified by the Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) to help defense, intelligence and civilian agencies protect sensitive information.
- Tested for compliance and approved by the National Telecommunications Security Working Group.
- Field tested on a variety of communications platforms.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) or local, standalone power options.
Teo TSG-6 Phones (formerly Tone Commander Systems)
Chesapeake is a certified Teo partner. We support a range of Teo products and solutions, including TSG-6 devices:
Secure Cable Infrastructure & Installation
Chesapeake’s experienced team of cabling techs and design engineers will support your government agency or contractor facility.
We plan, design, and deliver all aspects of secure structured cabling and network infrastructure. Our projects follow all standards required to receive site survey certification and approval, including:
- STP / Fiber / Hybrid Infrastructure
- Wire-ways / Conduit / Transport
- Cabinets / MDF / Communications Closet
- Station Drops / Cable Construction
- Labeling / Inspection / Administration
Contact us today so we can talk about your unique security requirements.